Resources and Research
Select a Topic from the topic list below to view Resources and Research for a specific topic.
If you are looking for only Resources or Research, update the Resources or Research field accordingly.
- Trainer Fidelity as a Predictor of Crisis Counselors' Behaviors With Callers Who Express Suicidal Thoughts
- Trainer Fidelity as a Predictor of Crisis Counselors’ Behaviors With Callers Who Express Suicidal Thoughts
- Treating the Capability for Suicide: A Vital and Understudied Frontier in Suicide Prevention
- Trevor Project
- U.S. Army Suicide Prevention Program
- Uniform Definitions for Self-Directed Violence (CDC)
- Use of the Air Force Post-Deployment Health Reassessment (PDHRA) for the Identification of Depression and PTSD: Public health implications for suicide prevention
- Variation by Social Support in the Risk for Depression Following a Heart Attack or Stroke: Preliminary Findings from the National Health and Aging Trends Study
- Warning Signs for Suicide Within a Week of Healthcare Contact in Veteran Decedents
- WISQARS (CDC)
- Your Life Matters! | Campaign by the National Action Alliance for Suicide Prevention
- Youth Risk Behavior Survey (CDC)