Resources and Research
Select a Topic from the topic list below to view Resources and Research for a specific topic.
If you are looking for only Resources or Research, update the Resources or Research field accordingly.
- Meta-Analysis of Sleep Disturbance and Suicidal Thoughts and Behaviors
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction for Veterans Exposed to Military Sexual Trauma: Rationale and Implementation Considerations
- Modeling Fine-Grained Dynamics of Mood at Scale
- Mood, Anxiety, and Substance-use Disorders and Suicide Risk in a Military Population Cohort
- National Action Alliance for Suicide Prevention Framework for Successful Messaging
- National Institute of Mental Health Statistics on Suicide
- National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey: 2010 Findings on Victimization by Sexual Orientation
- National Survey on Drug Use and Health (SAMHSA)
- National Violent Death Reporting System (CDC)
- Near-Term Predictors of the Intensity of Suicidal Ideation: An Examination of the 24h Prior to a Recent Suicide Attempt
- Older Adults: Depression and Suicide Facts (NIMH)
- Parent and Child Psychopathology and Suicide Attempts among Children of Parents with Alcohol Use Disorder
- Parent-Child Connectedness and Long-Term Risk for Suicidal Ideation in a Nationally Representative Sample of US Adolescents
- Passive Suicide Ideation: An Indicator of Risk Among Older Adults Seeking Aging Services?
- Patterns of Treatment Utilization Before Suicide Among Male Veterans With Substance Use Disorders
- Peer Companionship for Suicide Risk Reduction: The Experience of Older Adults
- Physical Diseases as Predictors of Suicide in Older Adults: a Nationwide, Register-Based Cohort Study
- Picture This: Depression and Suicide Prevention (SAMHSA)
- Positive-Themed Suicide Prevention Messages Delivered by Adolescent Peer Leaders: Proximal Impact on Classmates' Coping Attitudes and Perceptions of Adult Support
- Practice Manual for Establishing and Maintaining Surveillance Systems for Suicide Attempts and Self-Harm