Resources and Research
Select a Topic from the topic list below to view Resources and Research for a specific topic.
If you are looking for only Resources or Research, update the Resources or Research field accordingly.
- Guide to Engaging the Media in Suicide Prevention (SPAN USA and SPRC)
- Impact of Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training on the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Implementation and Early Utilization of a Suicide Hotline for Veterans
- Implementation Assessment of Widely Used but Understudied Prevention Programs: An Illustration from the Common Sense Parenting Trial
- Indian Health Service American Indian/Alaska Native Suicide Prevention
- Influences on call outcomes among Veteran callers to the National Veterans Crisis Line
- Information and Support After a Suicide Attempt: A Department of Veterans Affairs Resource Guide for Family Members of Veterans Who Are Coping with Suicidality
- Is It Ethical to Enroll Suicidal Patients in Clinical Research?
- Is the War Really Over? A 20-year Longitudinal Study on Trajectories of Suicidal Ideation and Posttraumatic Stress Symptoms Following Combat
- Locating and Understanding Data for Suicide Prevention – An SPRC Online Course
- Major Depressive Episode and Treatment among Adolescents: 2009 (SAMHSA)
- Man Therapy (Colorado Office of Suicide Prevention and Carson J. Spencer Foundation)
- Means Matter (Harvard School of Public Health)
- Mental Disorder Comorbidity and Suicide Among 2.96 Million Men Receiving Care in the Veterans Health Administration Health System
- Meta-Analysis of Sleep Disturbance and Suicidal Thoughts and Behaviors
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction for Veterans Exposed to Military Sexual Trauma: Rationale and Implementation Considerations
- Modeling Fine-Grained Dynamics of Mood at Scale
- Mood, Anxiety, and Substance-use Disorders and Suicide Risk in a Military Population Cohort
- National Action Alliance for Suicide Prevention Framework for Successful Messaging
- National Institute of Mental Health Statistics on Suicide