Resources and Research
Select a Topic from the topic list below to view Resources and Research for a specific topic.
If you are looking for only Resources or Research, update the Resources or Research field accordingly.
- Columbia-Suicide Severity Rating Scale (C-SSRS)
- Combat-Exposed War Veterans at Risk for Suicide Show Hyperactivation of Prefrontal Cortex and Anterior Cingulate During Error Processing
- Connectedness and Suicide Prevention in Adolescents: Pathways and Implications
- Crisis Now: Transforming Services Is Within Our Reach
- Data-Based Planning for Effective Prevention: State Epidemiological Outcomes Workgroups
- Designs for Testing Group-Based Interventions with Limited Numbers of Social Units: The Dynamic Wait-Listed and Regression Point Displacement Designs
- Differences Between Veteran Suicides With and Without Psychiatric Symptoms
- Disability in Prison Activities of Daily Living and Likelihood of Depression and Suicidal Ideation in Older Prisoners
- Does Spousal Suicide Have a Measurable Adverse Effect on the Surviving Partner?
- Effectiveness of a Nationwide Aftercare Program for Suicide Attempters
- Efficacy of Web-Based Collection of Strength-Based Testimonials for Text Message Extension of Youth Suicide Prevention Program: Randomized Controlled Experiment
- Emotion Regulation Difficulties, Youth-Adult Relationships, and Suicide Attempts Among High School Students in Underserved Communities
- Emotions and Suicidal Ideation among Depressed Women with Childhood Sexual Abuse Histories
- Ensuring the Seventh Generation: A Youth Suicide Prevention Toolkit for Tribal Child Welfare Programs
- Evaluation of a Suicide Prevention Training Curriculum for Substance Abuse Treatment Providers Based on Treatment Improvement Protocol Number 50
- Evaluation of a Suicide Prevention Training Curriculum for Substance Abuse Treatment Providers Based on Treatment Improvement Protocol Number 50 [TIP 50
- Evaluation of the Commitment to Living (CTL) Curriculum
- Examining the Interaction Between Suicidal Behaviors and Intimate Partner Violence among a Sample of Males Receiving Services from the Veterans Health Administration
- Examining the Intersection Between Suicidal Behaviors and Intimate Partner Violence Among a Sample of Males Receiving Services From the Veterans Health Administration
- Exposure to Prescription Drugs Labeled for Risk of Adverse Effects of Suicidal Behavior or Ideation among 100 Air Force Personnel who died by suicide, 2006-2009