Resources and Research
Select a Topic from the topic list below to view Resources and Research for a specific topic.
If you are looking for only Resources or Research, update the Resources or Research field accordingly.
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention: LGBT Initiative
- American Indian and Alaska Native Resource Guide (NAMI)
- American Indian/Alaska Native National Suicide Prevention Strategic Plan 2011–2015
- American Indian/Alaska Native Suicide Prevention (SPRC)
- An Aspect of the Capability for Suicide-Fearlessness of the Pain Involved in Dying-Amplifies the Association Between Suicide Ideation and Attempts
- An Emergency Department Based Brief Intervention for Veterans at Risk for Suicide (SAFE VET)
- An Emergency Department-Based Brief Intervention for Veterans at Risk for Suicide (SAFE VET)
- An Evaluation of Geriatric Home Healthcare Depression Assessment and Care Management: Are OASIS-C Depression Requirements Enough?
- An Intervention With Meaning
- An Open Trial of Motivational Interviewing to Address Suicidal Ideation with Hospitalized Veterans
- Approaching Suicide as a Public Health Issue
- Association of Poor Subjective Sleep Quality With Risk for Death by Suicide During a 10-Year Period: A Longitudinal, Population-Based Study of Late Life
- Associations Between Suicidal High School Students’ Help-Seeking and Their Attitudes and Perceptions of Social Environment
- CDC Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report - Suicide Among Adults Aged 35-64 Years - United States, 1999-2010
- CDC QuickStats: Age-Adjusted Rates for Suicide by Urbanization of County of Residence† — United States, 2004 and 2013
- CDC Suicide Statistics
- CDC WONDER Compressed Mortality Data
- Charting the Future of Suicide Prevention: A 2010 Progress Review of the National Strategy and Recommendations for the Decade Ahead
- Choosing and Implementing a Suicide Prevention Gatekeeper Training Program: An SPRC Online Course
- Columbia-Suicide Severity Rating Scale (C-SSRS)