Best & Promising Practices
- Blueprints for Healthy Youth Development (Center for the Study and Prevention of Violence, Institute of Behavioral Science, University of Colorado-Boulder)
- Crimesolutions.gov, U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs
- Prevent Violence Evidence Base, Centre for Public Health, Liverpool John Moores University
- Promising Practices to Prevent Adolescent Suicide: What We Can Learn from New Jersey New Jersey has one of the lowest state-level adolescent suicide rates. The state has implemented a wide variety of policies and programs identified in the professional literature as important in addressing teen suicide. This report provides an in-depth examination of those policies and practices which collectively appear to have played a major role in reducing the rate of adolescent suicide.
- OJJDP Model Programs Guide The Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention's Model Programs Guide and database are designed to assist practitioners and communities in implementing evidence-based prevention and intervention programs. While primarily geared toward justice-involved youth, it includes programs addressing suicide and suicidal behavior.